Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
* How long is the bowling season?
- Normally the season is September through April. Some leagues are less, some are more. All leagues are every week, except for couples leagues, which run every other week. There are bowling tournaments that are scheduled throughout the year and all people are able to join.
* What is membership?
-Membership fees are paid once a year in sanctioned leagues to USBC (United States Bowling Congress) through local associations governed by USBC. These are required for all sanctioned tournaments including nationals, state, local tournaments and more. Local fees vary by association. A USBC youth member wants to join an adult league that has no cash prizes.
* Does the youth have to purchase an adult membership card?
-The youth's current membership in USBC permits the youth to participate in any league in which he/she is eligible. If the league requires adult membership the youth would be responsible for paying all applicable local and state dues. As a USBC youth member, the youth must consider other sports they are participating in.
* Are you hiring?
-We are ALWAYS taking applications! Stop in and fill one out or print one off from this web site and bring in.
* Do you have bumpers for handicapped or youth?
-Yes we do! They are located on every lanes. Just ask the employee to help raise them for you. We also have ramps for the handicapped to use.
* Do you have Gluten free or vegetarian meals?
-We serve salads, and grilled chicken breasts. Both of which you can have made to order depending on your allergies and other needs.
* Do you have a Pro Shop?
-Yes we do. It is by appointment only. We do have a ordering book that you are able to purchase bowling balls, bags, shoes and other accessories. After ordering it normally takes approximately 1 week to receive the merchandise.